W naszym serwisie stosuje się pliki cookies, które są zapisywane na dysku urządzenia końcowego użytkownika w celu ułatwienia nawigacji oraz dostosowania serwisu do preferencji
użytkownika. Zablokowanie zapisywania plików cookies na urządzeniu końcowym lub ich usunięcie możliwe jest po właściwym skonfigurowaniu ustawień przeglądarki internetowej.
Zablokowanie możliwości zapisywania plików cookies może spowodować utrudnienia lub brak działania niektórych funkcji serwisu. Niedokonanie zmian ustawień przeglądarki internetowej
na ustawienia blokujące zapisywanie plików cookies jest jednoznaczne z wyrażeniem zgody na ich zapisywanie. DOWIEDZ SIĘ WIĘCEJ
Personal data means any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person whose identity can be determined directly or indirectly on the basis of them. Personal data may include information such as name, contact details, identification data (online), online identifiers or other characteristics of a particular natural person.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I. ABOUT US
LST is a leading provider of aircraft maintenance services in Poland. As an organization approved to meet the requirements, Part-145 provides maintenance for the largest fleet of A320 and DHC-8 aircraft in Central and Eastern Europe. In addition to the main activity of maintenance, LS Technics is also a certified aviation personnel training centre, in accordance with the requirements of EASA Part147.
The terms used in this Policy have the following meanings:
Website – website at www.lst.aero
Visitor - a person using the Website
Personal Data - visitor data processed in connection with the use of the Website.
Processing - operations performed on Visitor's Personal Data such as collection, recording, storage, development, alteration, sharing, backup and other, necessary for the use of the Website.
GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
III. CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
The Controller of your personal data is LS TECHNICS Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. J. Gordon Bennetta 2b, 02-159 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000152229, share capital PLN 15,813,840.00, NIP 645-10-02-139.
IV. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by post: LS Technics sp. z o.o., Data Protection Officer, ul. J. Gordon Bennetta 2b, 02-159 Warsaw.
V. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
LST collects personal data such as:
1. name, surname, e-mail, provided voluntarily by the Website Visitor in order to make contact and handle the inquiry addressed via the e-mail address or telephone provided in the "contact" tab; 2. recordings of the voice of the persons making inquiries via the telephone; 3. personal data contained in the CV application sent via the website www.lst.aero; 4. name, surname, username, profile picture, information contained in posts and comments of visitors to LST profiles on social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, youtube.com channel, Linkedin) and participating in actions organized on such social media (e.g. contests, promotional campaigns, tips, questions asked); 5. The Website can also save information about connection parameters (location, time designation, IP address).
VI. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The collected personal data is used for the following purposes:
1. providing electronic services to provide visitors with content collected on the Website;
2. to keep statistics on the use of the Website, to improve and facilitate the use of the Website and to ensure its security;
3. respond to inquiries made through the "contact" tab, e-mail address or telephone; 4. establishing, investigating or defending any claims of LST related to the use of the Website, in proceedings before courts and other state authorities; 5. analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; 6. develop a positive image of LST on social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, youtube.com channel),organizing competitions promoting LST and marketing our services. The lawfulness of processing is one of the basic principles of the processing of your personal data – we process personal data for the above-mentioned purposes on the legal basis of:
- Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR: necessity of processing for the performance of a service contract (in the scope of personal data processed for the purposes set out in paragraphs 1 and 3 above); - Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR: necessity arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (in respect of personal data processed for the purposes set out in paragraphs 2,4,5,6 above). In addition, personal data sent in the form of a CV application via the website www.lst.aero are processed:
1. in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position you are applying for - the legal basis for processing is the fact that it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on LST resulting in particular from the provisions of labor law (Article 6 (1) point c) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") in connection with the provisions of labor law) and the fact that data processing is necessary to take action before concluding a contract (Article 6 (1) (b)) GDPR), and in the scope of data not required by law - the legal basis for processing is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) - if the application documents contain data referred to in Article 9 (1) of the GDPR); 2. in order to conduct future recruitments, provided that you have consented to the processing of data for this purpose, the legal basis for data processing will be your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). VII. ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN DATA PROCESSING
Visitor Personal Data may be shared with the following entities:
1. our service providers in connection with activities ordered by the Controller and performed on behalf of the Controller; incl. hosting services, services related to tracking security incidents, responding to them, diagnosing and solving problems on the Website, for analysing traffic on the Website and for analysing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; 2. providers of social media sites on which we run our profiles (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, youtube.com) for Visitors to these profiles; 3. LST employees; 4. courier and postal companies; 5. law firms to which the Controller has outsourced, for example, the conduct of proceedings; 6. entities authorised by law.
VIII. RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The duration of data processing by LST depends on the purpose of the processing of Personal Data. LST processes and stores Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose of its storage or as long as it is required by law, taking into account the limitation periods of claims in force in generally applicable laws. As soon as the purpose ceases to apply or is fulfilled, personal data will be deleted or anonymized accordingly so as to prevent you from being identified on the basis of them. If you send your CV via the www.lst.aero website, your data will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process and for a period of 1 month from the date of signing the contract with the selected candidate for the purpose of communicating the recruitment results to other candidates and possible further correspondence in this matter. To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on consent, they will be processed until it is withdrawn. If you have consented to the use of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment, the data will be used for these purposes for no longer than 12 months from the date of receipt of the data by LST from the candidate of the recruitment application or until the consent is withdrawn. IX. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The Visitor is entitled to:
1. the right to request access to Personal Data (including obtaining confirmation of whether they are being processed and obtaining information e.g. about the purposes, sources, categories of data processed or the period of storage), including the right to obtain free copies of their own data; 2. the right to rectification of personal data (where they are incorrect), including the completion of incomplete personal data; 3. the right to erasure of personal data (the so-called 'right to be forgotten'); 4. the right to obtain from the Controller restrictions on processing where one of the following applies: a. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; b. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; c. the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, pursuit or defence of legal claims; d. the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the data subject. 5. the right to object to processing - the data subject has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data. The Controller is no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject; 6. right to data portability - the right to request us to provide you with your personal data directly. This provision applies to certain personal data where it is processed by automated means and with your consent or based on a contract you have concluded with us. At your request and as far as possible technically, we may transfer your personal data to a third party of your choice; 7. the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of data (the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal); 8. the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
To exercise the above rights please send a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
X. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We assure that we make every effort to ensure that the processing of your personal data takes place with the greatest respect for the privacy and with the utmost care for the security of the personal data processed. In particular, we assure you that we have taken all legal measures to secure the data provided to us, including in particular:
a) we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the personal data processed to an extent that corresponds to the risk of violating the rights and freedoms of the persons whose data are processed; b) the measures referred to in point a) we implement both when determining the methods of processing (in the so-called design phase) and during the processing itself, taking into account: technical knowledge, the cost of implementation, as well as the nature, scope, context and purpose of data processing; c) we process data in compliance with the principle of default data protection; d) we protect your data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data; e) we keep legally required documentation, including relevant data protection policies; f) we allow only authorized persons to process the data; g) we provide control over what personal data, when and by whom were provided to us and to whom they are transferred.
XI. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
In a situation where you submit your CV application via the website www.lst.aero, LST has the right to request data in the scope resulting from art. 221 of the Labor Code. Failure to provide the data will result in the inability to consider your candidacy in the ongoing recruitment process or for the purposes of future recruitment. In other cases, providing data is voluntary, but necessary to contact you via the contact form, e-mail address or telephone hotline indicated in the "contact" tab, or service contact in social media. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to establishing contact with you via the e-mail address or telephone hotline indicated in the "contact" tab, or handling contact in social media. XII. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Data of Visitors to LST profiles on social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, youtube.com) and participating in actions organized on such social media may be transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area - EEA), as the providers of these services are established outside the EEA.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
ten serwis wykorzystuje pliki cookies. Korzystanie z witryny bez zmiany ustawień oznacza, że akceptujesz otrzymywanie plików 'cookies'. Możesz dokonać w każdej chwili zmiany ustawień dotyczących plików 'cookies' w swojej przeglądarce internetowej. Więcej informacji w dokumencie https://www.lst.aero/en/cookies-policy/ i Polityka Prywatności.